10.5.12

Day 1

This is outside my aunts house. Most of the trees look like this but not all of them are in bloom.
I was on the way to my cousins Tailer and this was what we saw outside the window hehe.
I believe this man was working on construction under the metro area.

The yellow cars are called 'autos' they are 3-wheeled taxis.
My cousin's Tailer's house, the guys in the basement are doing embroidery stuff on Indian clothing.
This is the embroidery my cousin got done on her sarees for her wedding. She need 8 outfits and this is one of them.


So she goes to the Tailer with her fabric and the Tailer sketches out how she is going to do the embroidery and the shape of the blouses.





This is the Tailer:)
McDonalds in Telgu.

So my sisters and I have to get a bunch of Indian clothes made for the wedding so we went shopping. This is just the fabric that they have, nothing is ready-made. We have to select the fabric then go get it stitched.



Dinner at 1947!


This is deep fried cauliflower and spices. This is a appetizer.
Deep fried corn.
Then the main meal was naan, dal mahkni, and mali kofta. I dont really know how to explain what the curries are but naan is like a bread.

No comments :

Post a Comment