8.4.11

Wedding-Revisited

Here are pictures from a wedding i second shot for TAK Photography last summer. I decided to re-edit the majority of my wedding pictures for practice... so here they are!
-I remember I was soso nervous for this wedding because it was my first one. At the same time, I was still very ambitious to get amazing shots. Looking back at them now, I'm still pretty proud of them. As i did more weddings, I think I got burned out a little because I didn't feel as creative when I was shooting them. Yes, I still loved second shooting but I felt like I could have done better. Now as I venture more into photography I think I will always be like that..
-working with TAK photography was one of the best things that has ever happend for me. It was such a good opportunity for me to get images for my portfolio. Theresa (the photographer of TAK) was so wonderful to me. Her work is AMAZING. check her out at www.takphotography.com . :)

































No comments :

Post a Comment